We need a solid short-term and long-term plan to make Burlington better and better, our beautiful home.
- To promote neighborhood watch and foster friendly communities
- To increase the number of traffic alert signs and secure road safety.
- To streamline public transit scheduling and enhance its operational efficiency
- To conserve green belts/ponds and preserve a positive municipal image
- To expand vocational training and support youth employment
- To carry out an in-depth research on local demographics and extend short and long-term care facilities/services for seniors
- To nurture a pro-business environment and stimulate local job growth
- To arrange more public meetings and attend to appeals and concerns voiced by residents
- To conduct conscientious reviews of municipal budgets and restrain property tax hikes
- To maximize the use of latest technology and improve management quality
Issues and Solutions
A better transit
Burlington Ranked 31st!!
Georgina Crt / Roma Crescent Traffic
Lakeside Plaza Development
Getting Ready for the Wave of Aging Population
Intensification and Development
A Computer Programmer’s Strengths